Cup 150

Today’s Cup 150 was transacted at Starbucks, zip code 97071. As I ordered my usual soy latte, I was reminded that today is the sequicentennial, or one hundred and fiftieth cup of my project. Yes, I still have another one hundred and sixty-five days left to go, but it’s a landmark.

I’m not sure what the driver of the red Acura ordered, but it was a simple five bucks and then some. Unfortunately, there wasn’t any ticker tape or confetti announcing that she was the recipient of this landmark cup, but it was a landmark in my heart. As I move forward with this project of kindness, I hope that you might beย motivated or inspired to do your part. Big or small, it doesn’t matter. Kindness makes our world a better place, for sure. And no act of kindness or generosity is ever too small. So here’s to another day, and another round of Fully Caffeinated Generosity and Hope. Until next time.

Advertisements

Tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

11 thoughts on “Cup 150

1. kristijojedlicki June 20, 2013 at 3:59 pm Reply

A very happy sesquicentennial to you, and I look forward to reading about the next 165 cups of kindness being served up and shared. With each cup, you are brightening someone’s day, and every time I read about one of your transactions, you bring a smile to my face. Thanks for sharing your project of kindness!

• The Rock Tumbler June 21, 2013 at 10:24 pm Reply

Thank you! Wishing you the best, and keep smiling ๐Ÿ™‚

2. mishunderstood June 20, 2013 at 9:36 pm Reply

This is amazing! I have nominated you for the “Super Sweet Blogger Award”. If you choose to accept, the details can be found at http://mishunderstood.wordpress.com/
    Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

• The Rock Tumbler June 21, 2013 at 10:28 pm Reply

@!mishunderstood, thank you so much for stopping by and sharing a wonderful vote of confidence. I really appreciate the support, and am so grateful for the nominations I’ve received from bloggers like you. Truth be told, I find it challenging (to find time) to follow thru w/ the next steps after being nominated…to complete the process. Please know my lack of response is not to be mistaken for ingratitude, for sure! Thanks again! ๐Ÿ™‚ Wishing you the best.

• mishunderstood June 22, 2013 at 8:03 am

No problem! It is a bit time consuming to accept these awards, but I did want to acknowledge you for your amazing generosity, It is inspiring. ๐Ÿ™‚

3. morningstoryanddilbert June 21, 2013 at 7:51 pm Reply

Reblogged this on Morning Story and Dilbert and commented:
    If you can spare a minute, please read the about page before you read “Cup 150″….. Take Care and God Bless ๐Ÿ™‚ Kenny T

• The Rock Tumbler June 21, 2013 at 10:30 pm Reply

Oh bless you, my good man. I’m sending you a badge that reads…365 Cups of Kindness #1 fan! Thanks for everything. You are a rock star ๐Ÿ™‚

4. cappuccinogaming June 21, 2013 at 9:56 pm Reply

What an interesting idea! Just went through your blog to see what this cup 150 was about – and was blown away by the concept! I look forward to future cups ๐Ÿ™‚

• The Rock Tumbler June 21, 2013 at 10:22 pm Reply

Hello cappucinogaming! Welcome to the Cup Blog. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. ๐Ÿ™‚ Take care.

5. The Lowe's RV Adventures June 22, 2013 at 5:48 am Reply

So i can tag along in your 365 cups of kindness I will add you in my blogroll.

6. May Your Soul Stirโ„ข June 22, 2013 at 6:10 am Reply